Alex Lee taps the culture of Japan’s freshest city to create a slow-mode, time-lapse collage of Tokyo’s trademark Shibuya crossing and jammed-packed JR.
If you are bored of having coffee in paper cups, then you should join us for a cup a tea in London. “High Tea” better known as “Afternoon Tea” is the only time for jet setters to experience a regal indulgence of conversation and relaxation while observing the flight of high fashion on the streets of London. While America drowns in high calorie Starbucks, the people of London sip a more civilized beverage at smart cafes sprinkled between many boutiques and department stores. Tea and shopping are two things that all jet setters should experience together.
JetSetter Fresh’s most distinguished Brit, Bruce R. has selected two wonderful cafes to drink the relaxing brown elixir of kings.
- Latitude: 42º20N // Longitude: 83º03′W
- Birthplace of the motorcar and automotive center of the world
- Birthplace of Motown Records which introduced stars such as Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye,
- This is where Techno music began
Detroit is like an award-winning actor who got hooked on drugs and is waiting for the next big script to make a comeback.
Detroit can be a year-round vacation destination, with indoor attractions during the winter and outdoor activities such as fishing, biking, and boating in summer. The most popular time to visit is spring/summer, when the weather is the warmest. Fall and winter attract the fewest visitors, because of colder temperatures.
- high season: May to September
- low season: October to February
- shoulder season: March to April